- Why doesn't the BBC believe in Afghani Americanization?
- Why did the BBC send Rupert Murdoch to Australia?
- Is half the UK writers doing opium bongs?
- Does anyone in the UK not drink tea?
- Are Thatchers royally inherited and the BBC isn't royalty?
- Should children be aware of the differences between men and women?
- Should we be free to remember?
- Should Americans be free to remember American history?
- If a country bumpkin knows what a country bumpkin is, should a bumpkin be allowed to be a bumpkin?
- If a bumpkin is a bumpkin, does the bumpkin know it's a bumpkin?
Monday, January 14, 2008
Posted by A Shill for my Country at 8:07 PM